January 24, 2013
- Publisher's Note: Enjoy the Music
- The Official LEGO® Channel on Youtube
- Strawberry Shortcake LIVE & Family 4 pack Giveaway
- Museums Free For All
- Music Together
- ADVANCE AUTO PARTS MONSTER JAM® RETURNS
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- FREE Museum Days in Los Angeles
- Your Choices for Macaroni Approved Businesses
- San Gabriel Valley Area Farmer's Markets
- FREE M, W, F Storytimes in San Gabriel Valley
- FREE T/TH Storytimes in San Gabriel Valley
- FREE Weekend Storytimes in San Gabriel Valley
With Special Guests - Doodlebops @ Club Nokia 2/2/13
Strawberry Shortcake with Doodlebops LIVE at Club Nokia
Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
[Be sure to read to the end of this article to enter the Giveaway!]
Get ready for a berry, berry good time with the most spirited red-haired girl, Strawberry Shortcake in an all-new live musical production! Presented by Koba Entertainment, Strawberry Shortcake, and her best friends Orange Blossom, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Plum Pudding and Cherry Jam, prove that little girls can do berry big things!
Strawberry Shortcake and her best friends debut in Strawberry Shortcake: Follow Your Berry Own Beat! This musical adventure takes the audience to the whimsical land of Berry Bitty City where the whole town is buzzing with anticipation for the Glitzy Glaze Talent Show! Follow Strawberry Shortcake and the rest of the girls as they each prepare for their moment in the spotlight.
Hold onto your hats because that is not all! For the first time ever, Koba Entertainment is bringing together the iconic sweetness of Strawberry Shortcake and the wackiest siblings on television, the Doodlebops in one spectacular show!
Before the sweet berry girls hit the stage, warm up your singing voice and stretch out your dancing muscles with the Doodlebops! Responding to calls from their legions of clamouring fans, Rooney, Moe and Dee Dee Doodle will take the stage in a live concert performance that gets their whole audience movin’ and groovin’.
Join us for this interactive concert experience full of humour, fun and friendship: Strawberry Shortcake: Follow Your Berry Own Beat! with very special guests the Doodlebops!
This never-seen-before musical package brings together an award-winning team led by Koba’s artistic director Patti Caplette. The show features innovative screen technology and includes a talented roster of designers, composers, choreographers and performers. The theatrical production is based on the hit CGI-animated preschool television program Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures and draws on the success of the Doodlebops’ popular television series.
Ticket prices are as follows: $45 for general admission pit, reserved floor, and VIP balcony; $35 for lower balcony; and $25 for upper balcony. Tickets for Club Nokia events are available at all Ticketmaster outlets or online atwww.ticketmaster.com and from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM, Mon-Fri at the STAPLES Center Box Office located at 1111 S. Figueroa St. No fees are charged at the STAPLES Center box office or at the Club Nokia box office on show days (open after 5 PM).
Macaroni Kid Pasadena Giveaway:
What: A Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Strawberry Shortcake & Doodlebops LIVE at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on February 2, 2013!
Here's how to win:
• Make a comment below telling us your child's/ or your favorite Strawberry Shortcake Character
• Bonus Entries: Refer a new subscriber to Macaroni Kid Pasadena. Make sure they include your name in the "How Did You Hear About Us" box for credit (2 bonus entries). "Friend" isn't going to help you get those extra entries!
• One winner will be selected using Random.org on Tuesday, January 29 and notified via email. If we cannot reach the winner by Thursday, January 31 2013 at 10 a.m., we will choose another winner. Must be 18 or older to enter. You must be an e-newsletter subscriber to be eligible for giveaways. If you are not currently receiving Macaroni Kid Pasadena via email, click the sign-up tab on the site and choose your preferences. One entry per family please.
Tickets have been provided for the purpose of this article.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC